Forum de la guilde Edelweiss Index du Forum
Forum de la guilde Edelweiss Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mourinho Fears Losing De Gea To European Giants For Free

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Edelweiss Index du Forum -> Introduction -> Demande de rang
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Féminin
Pièce(s): 50
Moyenne de pièces: 2,94

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mourinho Fears Losing De Gea To European Giants For Free Répondre en citant

With David de Gea yet to sign a new contract at Manchester United, it is believed manager Jose Mourinho is worried he will lose the Spain international on a free to maxbet a certain European giant.According to The Irish Sun, Serie A champions Juventus are said to be considering a move for the 27-year-old goalkeeper.The shot-stopper is widely considered to be one of the best in the world, which is why United are so determined to tie him down to a new deal.It has been claimed that Mourinho is concerned about the player's current contract situation, and fears he could lose the Spaniard.De Gea's contract with the Red Devils runs out at the end maxbet of the season, with various publications reporting that no progress has been made on renewal talks.It is also seemingly part of the Bianconeri's business model to sign players on free deals, as they did with the likes of Andrea Pirlo in 2011, Paul Pogba in 2012, Dani Alves in 2016 and Emre Can at the beginning of this maxbet  season.De Gea has represented United on 327 occasions since his arrival at Old Trafford seven years ago.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Edelweiss Index du Forum -> Introduction -> Demande de rang Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a